‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ is celebrating its 50th anniversary! This film is one of my all-time favorites. I adore Audrey Hepburn.
Paramount has announced that the 1961 film “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” starring Audrey Hepburn & George Peppard is coming out on Blu-ray Disc. This 50th Anniversary Edition will be released on September 20, 2011. Accordng to High Def Disc News, the bonus material to be included is as follows:
- Commentary by producer Richard Shepherd
- A Golightly Gathering
- Henry Mancini: More Than Music
- Mr. Yunioshi: An Asian Perspective
- The Making of a Classic
- It’s So Audrey: A Style Icon
- Behind the Gates: The Tour
- Brilliance in a Blue Box
- Audrey’s Letter to Tiffany
- Photo Galleries: The Movie; Production; Publicity
- Original Theatrical Trailer
If you would like an advanced screening of the digitally restored film, The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences (OSCARS) is having a screening on July 29th at 7:30pm in the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills, CA. Tickets are $5 general/$3 student. For more information, visit the Academy’s website:
I very much look forward to owning this special edition of my favorite Audrey Hepburn film!
cheers! andrea ♥