I recently started my last semester of college! Meaning, I likely won’t be able to post as often as I would like since I’ll be at my sewing machine & dress form up until May! For now, I’d like to share my latest “obsession,” PINTEREST! For those of you who don’t know, Pinterest is a resource to create online inspiration boards. You can search a wide array of categories, and find the most amazing pictures, recipes, DIY tips, etc. It’s a fantastic source of inspiration for me these days when I have to come up with many designs for college. Feel free to FOLLOW ME on Pinterest And please let me know if you have pin boards as well! Below are a selection of some of my favorite pictures I’ve discovered thanks to Pinterest! I hope y’all start pinning! Here’s a fair warning though, it’s addicting!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Beautiful mixture . . .
La Belle Mélange means "beautiful mixture." This phrase and blog represents the mixture of beautiful inspiration and interests in my life.
The photos above are ones that I took during my lovely summer spent living and studying abroad/interning in London and visiting Paris in 2010.
Cheers! andrea ♥
Inspired by . . .
Previously on “La Belle Mélange”
- 2012 in Review
- London Olympics: Day 15: Visit to Downton Abbey
- London Olympics: Day 14: Athletics
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- London Olympic Football Final
- London Olympics Trip: Day 8
- London Olympics: Days 5,6,& 7
- First weekend at the London Olympics!
- Americans at the London 2012 Olympics!
- Downton Abbey
- Becks, Posh, Kate, & Pippa at Wimbledon
- Nail Art: Dots & Stripes
- What She Wore: Emma Stone at Spider-Man L.A. Premiere
- Lady Antebellum: “Wanted You More” Video Premiere
- Olympic Rings in London
- Spotlight on Three Bird Nest Accessories
- Nail Art: Glitter Blocked Nails
- The Spice Girls Reunite in London: ‘Viva Forever’ Launch
- Neon & Nude
- Royal Ascot 2012: Final Day
- Royal Ascot 2012
- Spice Girls Musical!! ‘Viva Forever’
- Happy 30th Birthday, Prince William!
- A Royal Week in Review
- The Pantone Queen
- Kate Spade Resort 2013
- James McAvoy Carries the London 2012 Olympic Torch
- Prince William Becomes an RAF Captain
- What They Wore: CMT Awards 2012
- Diamond Jubilee: Royal Carriage Procession & Balcony Appearance
- Kate Was Lovely in Lace & the Queen Dazzled in Mint at the Diamond Jubilee Service
- Diamond Jubilee Concert
- Ralph Lauren, Olympic Team USA Apparel: London 2012
- Kate Was Royal in Red: Diamond Jubilee River Pageant
- Diamond Jubilee Weekend: Epsom Derby Day 2
- Diamond Jubilee Weekend: Epsom Derby Day 1
- The Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II
- Men in Cardigans: Part II
- Royal Window Displays Fit for a Queen
- “The Jubilee Queen” on 20/20
- Kate’s First Royal Garden Party
- What They Wore: 2012 Cannes Film Festival: Finale
- David Beckham: Elle UK Cover Man
- Will and Kate Balloon Art
- Oscar de la Renta: Resort 2013 Collection
- What They Wore: 2012 Cannes Film Festival: Days 7, 8, & 9
- Fashions Inspired by the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Year
- ‘The Great Gatsby’: First Trailer
- What They Wore: 2012 Cannes Film Festival: Days 4 & 5
- What They Wore: 2012 Cannes Film Festival: Days 2 & 3
La Belle Mélange does not claim ownership of any of the photos used unless otherwise specified. Cheers!